MuayThai MuayThai

Sweet.

The game was obviously great, but what really won me over was the Berserk music. Keep it up.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

It's sad that this is so entertaining.

Hopefully you're planning on making more, because there are a LOT of pervs out there just waiting for this stuff.

The fact that so many of the reviewers are having a hard time with this just goes to show why a large number of women still remain unsatisfied in bed. No offense, guys, but work on it a little.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

A well-deserved 10

This game really fills a niche, and I thank you for making it.

----1---1---0---0---0---2---3---3---1---1---1---1---3---3-- -9---0---0---0---0---9---9----0---0---0---0---0---c---3-5-3- 5-a---a---8---8---7-3-7-3-8---0---0---0---0---c----0---a--a- -9-1---1---1---1---a-------5-2-5-2-5-2-a---------------1---1 ---1---a-9-a----

Gunslinger Gunslinger

Could've been great

Maybe if you had made it so you actually had to get SHOT in order to take damage, I would've liked it. There's just something about the fact that you can die while waiting for a guy to pop up from behind something. I would've given the sound a perfect score as well, if it wasn't for that damn loop playing over and over again. I was tired of the song even before playing it, but that wasn't necessary.