Playground Playground

Newgrounds really is slipping...

I almost blammed this just for the author's obnoxious comments, but I decided that wouldn't be fair. So, I gave it a shot and yes, it did earn a better rating. I voted a 1.

I'm sorry, but for a movie that's based on senseless violence, this sure was slow-paced and boring. It's too easy to get on the front page these days.

Fantastic Realm Chapter 1 Fantastic Realm Chapter 1

Good start

The graphics in this thing are amazing, I can only imagine how long it took you, and I have to give you credit for making your own music...but I'm still going to critisize you =)
Minor probems--The clocktower really doesn't belong in a village like that, even if it is a fictional place (so I won't comment on the time period).
-The lock on that door wasn't impressive enough to warrant a magical key.
Otherwise--I'm not a big fan of the buckteeth.
-A second episode would need more of a plot.

Don't take it to heart, though. It's one of the best Flash's I've ever seen.

the superhumans the superhumans

OMG Trigun Music!

That covers the sound score, anyway. I wasn't too interested in the story, but I like your style.

MuayThai MuayThai

Sweet.

The game was obviously great, but what really won me over was the Berserk music. Keep it up.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

It's sad that this is so entertaining.

Hopefully you're planning on making more, because there are a LOT of pervs out there just waiting for this stuff.

The fact that so many of the reviewers are having a hard time with this just goes to show why a large number of women still remain unsatisfied in bed. No offense, guys, but work on it a little.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

A well-deserved 10

This game really fills a niche, and I thank you for making it.

----1---1---0---0---0---2---3---3---1---1---1---1---3---3-- -9---0---0---0---0---9---9----0---0---0---0---0---c---3-5-3- 5-a---a---8---8---7-3-7-3-8---0---0---0---0---c----0---a--a- -9-1---1---1---1---a-------5-2-5-2-5-2-a---------------1---1 ---1---a-9-a----